We’ve already shared our 20 favorite outdoor spots, now it’s time to share our favorite indoor engagement photo locations in the Twin Cities! There are so many beautiful buildings in Minneapolis and Saint Paul like the Landmark Center or Union Depot, as well as some unique indoor options such as your favorite museum or brewery. With all of these wonderful options, couples can get great photos during any season in Minnesota.
Also – be sure before you head to your chosen venue that you or your photographer obtain the proper permissions or photography fees required to photograph in some of these locations! Always check the venue’s website or call ahead if you aren’t sure. This way, these venues will continue to allow photographers and future engaged couples to photograph at these locations!
So without further ado, here are our top 15 indoor engagement photo locations.
1. The Guthrie
2. Union Depot
7. Favorite Brewery (Photo at 12welve Eyes Brewing)
8. Favorite Distillery (Photo at Tatterstall Distillery)
9. Favorite Coffee Spot (Photo at Quixotic Coffee)
10. Favorite Twin Cities Museum (Photo at Science Museum of Minnesota)
11. Favorite Twin Cities Art Museum (Photo at Walker Art Center)
12. Favorite Restaurant or Shop (Photo at Izzy’s Ice Cream)
13. Inside Your Home
14. Your Wedding Venue (Photo at Bavaria Downs)
15. Block Studios (Jeannine Marie Photography‘s indoor portrait studio located in Saint Paul)
We hope these indoor engagement location spots helped inspire come amazing ideas for your engagement session! Don’t forget to book your engagement session with Jeannine Marie Photography here.