During the February TCWEP Meeting at University Club of Saint Paul, we had the honor of walking down the street to tour The Davidson Hotel! This Summit Avenue mansion turned hotel was built in 1915 by Watson and Sarah Davidson. It was designed by architect Thomas Holyoke who adapted and reformed the idea of a Tudor manor house. From 1961 to 2013, this manor served as The College of Visual Arts. In 2019, Commonwealth Properties renovated the manor and turned it into The Davidson Hotel. SInce Commonwealth Properties also owns the University Club of Saint Paul and the Saint Paul Athletic Club, guests of The Davidson Hotel get to enjoy member perks at the University Club, as well as have access to exercise at the Athletic Club during their stay! Want to book a stay at The Davidson Hotel? Check out their specials here!